We are a small, friendly organisation that sees our culture and the way we develop our people as central to everything that we do. If you are adaptable and relish owning and solving complex problems in a dynamic and sometimes challenging, but very enjoyable, working environment then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are expanding our team to take advantage of the opportunity being presented by Direct Carrier Billing (DCB), which is being utilised now by the largest technology businesses on the planet (Netflix, Spotify, Google, Apple and Amazon). Infomedia is recruiting for a talented, passionate and collaborative Operations Analyst to join our dynamic Ops team.
The Operations function sits at the heart of the business and the successful candidate will interact with all parts of the company as well as with external clients, therefore, the development opportunities within this role are vast.
Initially, the candidate will be working in two key areas – Service Delivery and Operational support
- The candidate will work as part of the Operations team to help manage our external integrations with both Merchants and Mobile Operators around the world.
- Use internal and external tools to onboard merchants and services on numerous mobile carriers globally
- Communicate directly with partners to resolve any issues they may face and then actively update our documentation or processes
- Support in User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Manage our Service warranty process and report updates and findings in the weekly Operations meeting
- Create and update existing Operational documentation, including but not limited to Integration guides, Developer portal, UAT guides, Testing process, integration knowledge base, Customer support manual
- Aid with defining and implementing process and system improvement within Operations.
- Support in the Operational reporting (using Microsoft PowerBI) that are used within the Operations Team
- Manage Change requests from Operations
- Help support the management of Incident tickets with our external partners while working with the Technology team to get to a resolution
- Help resolve 2nd line and 3rd line Customer Support issues and then look to help fix the root cause
- Support in the creation of the Compliance monitoring reports used for internal and external review
- Support in the creation of external reporting packs that are used by the Account Management team
- As the candidate increases their knowledge and skills over time, they will have the opportunity to take increased ownership of key activities and cross train into other areas of the business eg Account Management, compliance, Service Delivery, Bi Development, Development, Sales
Knowledge & skills:
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to plan and adhere to timelines
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written. Many of our partners do not have English as their first language so clarity and patience are key
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude for solving problems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills as you will be representing the company externally as well as interacting internally across the entire business at all levels
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn
- Support day to day operational activities raised both externally and internally
- Incident/issue management through to resolution
- Customer support escalation
- Platform change requests
- Support process improvement and operational efficiency
- Ensure relevant documentation is up to date and maintained.
- Work with the Operations Director and Commercial Director to prioritise integration projects for new and existing merchants in order to maximise the return on company investment of resources
What we will do for you:
- Give you exposure to all areas of the business,
- Help you grow your technical and commercial knowledge through exposure to a wide-range of different partners and technologies
- Listen to your ideas on how we can develop any areas of the business, improve external relationships or drive process efficiency. We believe in working collaboratively to get the best results possible and all voices are heard.
- Offer flexible working locations and times. We will listen to your needs and provide the best possible work/life solutions that deliver for both you and the Company
- Provide full support for you to learn all aspects of the role and ongoing coaching.
We will not
- Provide you with only mundane jobs
- Provide you with a daily checklist of tasks
- Ignore your ideas and suggestions
- Stop your growth and progression, even if this is in a different part of the business
- Stop you from suggesting ideas and then allowing you to implement them
- Stop you from working with our partners