Infomedia is an exciting Fintech business that applies micro payments to consumer’s mobile phone accounts on behalf of brands, using a technology called Direct Carrier Billing (DCB). In November 2022 the business won both the NBEA Award for Business of the Year and our CEO won Businessman of the Year.
Infomedia has a fully managed service offering that allows brands and carriers to simply ‘plug in and play’ to start generating revenue from DCB. Services are typically live within weeks and generating a return on investment within a few months. Infomedia enables carriers to leverage their current billing system and relationship with the customer to increase ARPU (average revenue per user) and allows brands to monetise digital content in a way that is suited to growing consumer trends for frictionless payments, snacking content and the micro subscriptions.
We currently operate in Europe and the Middle East and are expanding into North America and Asia. At the same time, Infomedia is committed to driving quality in the market and working with regulators to create a more modern compliance framework that allows brands and carriers to benefit from the demand for frictionless mobile payments whilst safeguarding consumers.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate and collaborative C# .NET engineer to work in our Development team. We are a small, friendly organisation that is growing quickly and which therefore throws up all of the challenges you would expect in a start-up.
You will be working on our Mobile Carrier Integration stack to help us integrate efficiently with a growing number of mobile network operators around the world. The integrations will help us grow our rapidly growing international footprint and add to the current 13M transactions we process monthly. Other projects you will work on include
- Building new innovative functionality to help to enhance our leadership in our Fintech space Enhancing our Web-Based CMS’s to allow for greater operational management and scalability of our wider business processes
The technology stack you’ll be working with includes (but is not limited to):
C#, .NET, SQL Server, VB.NET, React, VS 2022, Azure DevOps, Azure, API App
What You’ll Do:
- Application development, implementation and deployment
- Integrating with, and develop new API’s (SOAP and RESTful), enhancing Web Applications, building Azure Function Apps and more
- Ensure the code you have written functions as designed by creating automated unit tests
- Create useful documentation for systems worked on (code commenting, wiki pages, swagger, etc)
- Help others around you grow as developers and be successful
- Help drive a successful, on-time delivery with the wider project team
What You Need:
- Proficiency with .Net
- Exposure to design patterns i.e. Abstract factory, singleton, decorator, etc.
- Experience building applications that can scale
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude to solving problems to help the wider project team remove roadblocks before they arise
- Great interpersonal skills as you will be collaborating with cross-functional teams for most projects
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun team setting where we are all aligned in delivering projects.
What we will do for you:
- Give you exposure to wide-ranging projects using different technologies - Web, API’s, windows services, etc.
- Help you grow in your technical knowledge.
- Listen to your ideas for how we can progress our technology stack, systems and process. You will help define the technologies we use for our projects. We believe in collaboratively progressing together to get the best results possible
- Be flexible with working locations and times. We are fully hybrid working. As we all like being around each other, we get together once a week to help share ideas and build relationships. Beyond that, it's up to you.