We are expanding our team to take advantage of the massive opportunity being presented by mobile payments using Direct Carrier Billing (DCB), which is being utilised now by the largest technology businesses on the planet (Google, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Spotify). Infomedia is recruiting a talented, passionate and collaborative Account Manager to join our dynamic customer facing team.
We are a small, friendly organisation that sees our culture and the way we develop our people as central to everything that we do. If you are adaptable and relish owning and solving complex problems in a dynamic and sometimes challenging, but very enjoyable, working environment then this could be the ideal role for you.
The Account Management team is the client facing team for both our Merchants and our Mobile Phone Carrier partners; therefore, it is core to the ongoing commercial growth of the business. The successful candidate will interact with our partners and internal teams daily.
The candidate will have duties to support both external and internal facing activities, this will consist of, but not limited to -
- Build strong working relationships at the appropriate level with the Merchants and Carrier partners.
- Support the Commercial team on external meetings and calls, take notes, document actions and provide feedback on previous actions.
- Ensure all Infomedia actions are executed to time and quality while also ensuring our partners follow up on their commitments.
- Work closely with our partners on any items they may rise. Clearly communicating expectations and ongoing status.
- Create our external monthly account reports highlighting areas of achievement and concern.
- Work with the Account Management team to submit new services into our Carrier partners and work through the documentation and process with both the Merchant and Carrier Partner.
- Work closely with the Delivery team to communicate the progress of integrations and service delivery with both Merchants and Mobile Operators.
- Build ongoing knowledge of partner services to identify potential new market opportunities and ensuring this is documented and reviewed on a regular cadence.
- Build ongoing knowledge of carrier content and services requirements / needs and bring this information back to the Commercial team to see if this can be delivered.
- Use internal and external BI tools to monitor the performance of our partners, identify and analyse trends, report back against agreed KPI’s and highlight any deviations using agreed processes.
- Act as the Partner advocate inside Infomedia. Collaborate across all internal departments to facilitate partner requirements. Follow up on work and timelines as agreed while communicating progress with the partner.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure partner records of live integrations are accurate and reflect the real world.
- Help to maintain and update Commercial process documentation
As the candidate increases their knowledge and skills over time, they will have the opportunity to either progress in the Account management function where there will take on full responsibility for a set of dedicated accounts, or they will have the opportunity to train into other commercials areas (depending on skills and openings).
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written. Many of our partners do not have English as their first language so clarity and patience are key.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills as you will be representing the company externally as well as interacting internally across the entire business at all levels.
- Ability to plan and adhere to timelines, many of our clients are not in our time zone so managing time is key.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload based on the commercial opportunity.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with a 'can do' attitude to solving problems.
- Willingness to learn
What we will do
- Give you exposure to our clients.
- Help you grow your commercial knowledge through exposure to a wide-range of different partners and commercial models.
- Listen to your ideas on how we can develop any areas of the business. We believe in working collaboratively to get the best results possible and all voices are heard.
- Offer flexible working locations and times. We will listen to your needs and provide the best possible work/life solutions that deliver to both you and the Company.
- Provide full support for you to learn all aspects of the role and ongoing coaching.
We will not
- Provide you with only mundane jobs
- Provide you with a daily checklist of tasks
- Ignore your ideas and suggestions
- Stop your growth and progression, even if this is in a different part of the business
- Stop you from suggesting ideas and then allowing you to implement them
Apply for this position via email to Tay.firstname.lastname@example.org